The incident report does not display all the information I need; How do I get a complete copy of the incident report?
By law some reports cannot be released to the public in their entirety. You will need to file an open records request with the Georgetown Police Department. You can file an open records request in person, by fax: 512-931-7706, via email: records@georgetown.org or by using the City of Georgetown’s Public Information Portal: https://georgetown.org/open-records/ . Please feel free to contact the City’s Open Records Coordinator at 512-931-7667 for more information.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...