The incident report does not display all the information I need. How do I get a complete copy of the incident report?
By law some reports can not be released to the public in their entirety. You will need to file an open records request with the Georgetown Police Department. Please contact the Records Office at 512-930-3453 for more information.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...